Aris Mining Corporation (TSE:ARI – Get Rating) Director Neil Woodyer bought 121,800 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Friday, May 19th. The shares were acquired at an average price of C$3.31 per share, for a total transaction of C$402,634.26.
Aris Mining Stock Performance
Aris Mining (TSE:ARI – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, March 14th. The company reported C$0.05 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of C$0.42 by C($0.37). The firm had revenue of C$140.34 million during the quarter.
About Aris Mining
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Aris Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aris Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.