Equities research analysts at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Cancer Genetics (NASDAQ:CGIX – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Wednesday. The firm set a “sell” rating on the stock.
Cancer Genetics Stock Performance
Shares of CGIX opened at $0.26 on Wednesday. Cancer Genetics has a fifty-two week low of $2.11 and a fifty-two week high of $17.50. The company has a market capitalization of $1.06 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.13 and a beta of 2.72. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.47 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.82.
About Cancer Genetics
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cancer Genetics (CGIX)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Cancer Genetics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cancer Genetics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.