Shares of Carbon Strategy ETF (NYSEARCA:KARB – Get Rating) traded down 1.7% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $35.51 and last traded at $35.51. 62 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 82% from the average session volume of 348 shares. The stock had previously closed at $36.14.
Carbon Strategy ETF Stock Down 1.7 %
The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $36.94 and its 200 day simple moving average is $35.51.
Carbon Strategy ETF Company Profile
The Carbon Strategy ETF (KARB) is an exchange-traded fund that is based on the Carbon Streaming BITA Compliance index. The fund is actively managed to provide exposure to the most liquid and actively traded carbon allowance futures from the United States and Europe. The fund uses a Cayman Islands subsidiary to gain exposure.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Carbon Strategy ETF (KARB)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Carbon Strategy ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Carbon Strategy ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.