Investment analysts at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of China Natural Resources (NASDAQ:CHNR – Get Rating) in a research report issued on Wednesday. The brokerage set a “sell” rating on the basic materials company’s stock.
China Natural Resources Price Performance
NASDAQ:CHNR opened at $2.30 on Wednesday. The company has a 50-day moving average of $2.50 and a 200-day moving average of $2.58. China Natural Resources has a 52 week low of $1.63 and a 52 week high of $4.40. The company has a quick ratio of 3.03, a current ratio of 3.05 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.40.
China Natural Resources Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China Natural Resources (CHNR)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for China Natural Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Natural Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.