COSCO SHIPPING Holdings Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:CICOF – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 4.5% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $1.15 and last traded at $1.19. 3,376 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 46% from the average session volume of 6,244 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.25.
COSCO SHIPPING Price Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average of $1.17 and a 200 day moving average of $1.11.
About COSCO SHIPPING
COSCO SHIPPING Holdings Co, Ltd., an investment holding company, engages in the container shipping, container terminals, and other terminal related businesses in the United States, Europe, the Asia Pacific, Mainland China, and internationally. The company operates through Container Shipping Business and Terminal Business segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on COSCO SHIPPING (CICOF)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for COSCO SHIPPING Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for COSCO SHIPPING and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.