Dynatronics Co. (NASDAQ:DYNT – Get Rating)’s share price passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $1.88 and traded as low as $0.82. Dynatronics shares last traded at $0.83, with a volume of 23,546 shares.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Dynatronics in a research report on Wednesday. They set a “hold” rating for the company.
Dynatronics Price Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 0.70, a current ratio of 1.83 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.16. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $1.38 and a 200-day moving average of $1.88. The stock has a market capitalization of $3.35 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.62 and a beta of 0.33.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Dynatronics Corp. engages in the design, manufacture, and market of restorative products for physical therapy, rehabilitation, orthopedics, pain management, and athletic training. Its products include Therapeutic Modalities, Supplies, Traction Equipment, and Tables and Equipment. The company was founded by Kelvyn H.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Dynatronics (DYNT)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Dynatronics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dynatronics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.