Sanford C. Bernstein initiated coverage on shares of Eisai (OTCMKTS:ESALY – Get Rating) in a report released on Tuesday morning, The Fly reports. The firm issued an outperform rating on the stock.
Eisai Price Performance
Shares of ESALY opened at $61.51 on Tuesday. The company has a market cap of $17.64 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 70.70, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 2.46 and a beta of 0.31. Eisai has a twelve month low of $36.88 and a twelve month high of $73.90. The company has a quick ratio of 1.77, a current ratio of 2.20 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.10. The company has a 50 day moving average of $61.51 and a two-hundred day moving average of $63.24.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Eisai (ESALY)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Eisai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eisai and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.