Euro Manganese Inc. (OTCMKTS:EUMNF – Get Rating) shares dropped 9.5% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $0.15 and last traded at $0.15. Approximately 700 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 98% from the average daily volume of 28,395 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.16.
Euro Manganese Trading Down 9.5 %
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.16 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.20.
About Euro Manganese
Euro Manganese Inc engages in the evaluation, exploration, and development of mineral assets. Its principal property is the 100% owned Chvaletice manganese project, which is involved in the re-processing of a manganese deposit hosted in historic mine tailings located to the east of Prague, the Czech Republic.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Euro Manganese (EUMNF)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Euro Manganese Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Euro Manganese and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.