Shares of Guangshen Railway Company Limited (OTCMKTS:GSHHY – Get Rating) were down 0.1% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $9.08 and last traded at $9.20. Approximately 13,900 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 41% from the average daily volume of 9,833 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.21.
Guangshen Railway Stock Down 0.1 %
The business has a 50-day moving average price of $9.20 and a 200-day moving average price of $9.20. The firm has a market capitalization of $1.30 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 102.23 and a beta of 0.66.
Guangshen Railway Company Profile
Guangshen Railway Company Limited engages in the railway passenger and freight transportation business in the People's Republic of China. Its passenger transportation services include the operation of Guangzhou-Shenzhen inter-city express trains, long-distance trains, and Guangzhou-Hong Kong city through trains.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Guangshen Railway (GSHHY)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Guangshen Railway Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Guangshen Railway and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.