Shares of Hongli Group Inc. (NASDAQ:HLP – Get Rating) shot up 0.4% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $2.51 and last traded at $2.35. 138,309 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 67% from the average session volume of 415,772 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.34.
Hongli Group Trading Up 0.4 %
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hongli Group (HLP)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Hongli Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hongli Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.