Shares of Josemaria Resources Inc. (OTCMKTS:JOSMF – Get Rating) fell 3.8% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $1.30 and last traded at $1.31. 8,300 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 87% from the average session volume of 62,269 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.36.
Josemaria Resources Stock Down 3.8 %
The business’s 50 day moving average price is $1.30 and its 200-day moving average price is $1.31.
About Josemaria Resources
Josemaria Resources Inc, through its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in South America. The company explores for copper, gold, and silver deposits. It holds 100% interests in Josemaria project located in the San Juan province, Argentina. The company was formerly known as NGEx Resources Inc and changed its name to Josemaria Resources Inc in July 2019.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Josemaria Resources (JOSMF)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Josemaria Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Josemaria Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.