Neon Bloom, Inc. (OTCMKTS:NBCO – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 39.5% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $0.14 and last traded at $0.14. 300 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 94% from the average session volume of 5,257 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.10.
Neon Bloom Price Performance
The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $0.11 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.13.
Neon Bloom Company Profile
Neon Bloom, Inc is a holding company within the cannabis industry. It focuses on breeding top-quality plants to pinpoint correlations between the genetic effects of certain strains for their optimal medicinal, consumer, and industrial application through its fully owned subsidiary, Bazelet. The firm also provides solutions to the pressing educational needs of physicians, nurses, pharmacists, patients, insurers, health provider organizations, cannabis industry professionals, medical societies, and academic organizations.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Neon Bloom (NBCO)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Neon Bloom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Neon Bloom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.