Northern Lights Acquisition Corp. (OTCMKTS:NLITU – Get Rating) shares shot up 1% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $10.61 and last traded at $10.61. 100 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 98% from the average session volume of 5,081 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.50.
Northern Lights Acquisition Trading Up 1.0 %
The company’s 50-day moving average is $10.61 and its two-hundred day moving average is $10.61.
About Northern Lights Acquisition
Northern Lights Acquisition Corp. does not have significant operations. It intends to effect a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses in the cannabis industry. The company was incorporated in 2021 and is based in New York, New York.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Northern Lights Acquisition (NLITU)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Northern Lights Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Northern Lights Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.