Nymox Pharmaceutical Co. (NASDAQ:NYMX – Get Rating) shares passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.39 and traded as high as $0.44. Nymox Pharmaceutical shares last traded at $0.40, with a volume of 11,914 shares.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Nymox Pharmaceutical in a report on Wednesday. They set a “sell” rating on the stock.
Nymox Pharmaceutical Stock Performance
The firm has a market cap of $36.60 million, a P/E ratio of -10.11 and a beta of 0.82. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.40 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.39.
Institutional Trading of Nymox Pharmaceutical
Nymox Pharmaceutical Company Profile
Nymox Pharmaceutical Corp. operates as a biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the research and development on products for the aging population. Its products include NicAlert and TobacAlert, and the NX-1207 for the treatment of low-grade localized prostate cancer. It operates through the following geographical segments: Canada, United States, and Europe.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nymox Pharmaceutical (NYMX)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Nymox Pharmaceutical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nymox Pharmaceutical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.