Rubellite Energy Inc. (OTC:RUBLF – Get Rating)’s stock price fell 15.6% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $1.24 and last traded at $1.24. 1,200 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 91% from the average session volume of 12,859 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.47.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Stifel Nicolaus lifted their target price on shares of Rubellite Energy from C$2.85 to C$3.00 in a research report on Monday, March 13th.
Rubellite Energy Stock Performance
The firm’s 50-day moving average is $1.59 and its 200-day moving average is $1.62.
Rubellite Energy Company Profile
Rubellite Energy Inc engages in the exploration, development, production, and sale of heavy crude oil from the Clearwater Formation in Eastern Alberta. The company was incorporated in 2021 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada. Rubellite Energy Inc is a subsidiary of Perpetual Energy Inc
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Rubellite Energy (RUBLF)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Rubellite Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rubellite Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.