Analysts at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Trio-Tech International (NYSE:TRT – Get Rating) in a note issued to investors on Wednesday. The firm set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Trio-Tech International Price Performance
TRT opened at $4.56 on Wednesday. The firm has a market capitalization of $18.60 million, a P/E ratio of 8.77 and a beta of 1.37. The company has a current ratio of 2.73, a quick ratio of 2.52 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.04. Trio-Tech International has a 52 week low of $4.05 and a 52 week high of $5.49.
About Trio-Tech International
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Trio-Tech International (TRT)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Trio-Tech International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Trio-Tech International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.