WhiteHorse Finance, Inc. (NASDAQ:WHF – Get Rating) Director John Bolduc acquired 8,520 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, May 23rd. The stock was bought at an average price of $11.60 per share, for a total transaction of $98,832.00. Following the completion of the purchase, the director now owns 209,325 shares in the company, valued at approximately $2,428,170. The acquisition was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is accessible through this link.
John Bolduc also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, May 18th, John Bolduc purchased 383 shares of WhiteHorse Finance stock. The stock was bought at an average price of $11.60 per share, for a total transaction of $4,442.80.
- On Tuesday, May 16th, John Bolduc bought 12,550 shares of WhiteHorse Finance stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of $11.69 per share, for a total transaction of $146,709.50.
- On Thursday, May 11th, John Bolduc purchased 4,450 shares of WhiteHorse Finance stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of $11.73 per share, with a total value of $52,198.50.
- On Friday, March 17th, John Bolduc purchased 7,030 shares of WhiteHorse Finance stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of $12.74 per share, with a total value of $89,562.20.
- On Wednesday, March 15th, John Bolduc acquired 7,800 shares of WhiteHorse Finance stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of $12.69 per share, for a total transaction of $98,982.00.
WhiteHorse Finance Trading Down 1.6 %
WHF opened at $11.65 on Wednesday. The stock has a market capitalization of $270.75 million, a P/E ratio of 15.33 and a beta of 1.25. The company has a current ratio of 1.38, a quick ratio of 1.38 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.29. WhiteHorse Finance, Inc. has a 12 month low of $10.57 and a 12 month high of $15.19. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $12.22 and its 200 day simple moving average is $12.82.
WhiteHorse Finance Cuts Dividend
The firm also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, July 5th. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, June 21st will be issued a dividend of $0.37 per share. This represents a $1.48 annualized dividend and a yield of 12.70%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, June 20th. WhiteHorse Finance’s dividend payout ratio is 186.84%.
Institutional Trading of WhiteHorse Finance
Several institutional investors have recently added to or reduced their stakes in WHF. Sound Income Strategies LLC grew its position in WhiteHorse Finance by 52.9% in the fourth quarter. Sound Income Strategies LLC now owns 597,567 shares of the investment management company’s stock valued at $7,798,000 after acquiring an additional 206,872 shares during the last quarter. Millennium Management LLC boosted its stake in WhiteHorse Finance by 1,085.5% during the 4th quarter. Millennium Management LLC now owns 165,410 shares of the investment management company’s stock valued at $2,159,000 after purchasing an additional 151,457 shares during the last quarter. LPL Financial LLC purchased a new stake in shares of WhiteHorse Finance during the second quarter valued at approximately $785,000. Susquehanna International Group LLP bought a new stake in shares of WhiteHorse Finance in the 4th quarter worth approximately $649,000. Finally, Jane Street Group LLC purchased a new position in WhiteHorse Finance in the fourth quarter valued at approximately $600,000. 12.45% of the stock is currently owned by institutional investors.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Several research analysts have recently issued reports on WHF shares. Oppenheimer reduced their price target on WhiteHorse Finance from $16.00 to $14.00 and set an “outperform” rating on the stock in a research report on Monday, March 6th. StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of WhiteHorse Finance in a report on Thursday, May 18th. They issued a “hold” rating on the stock. One investment analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, one has assigned a hold rating and three have issued a buy rating to the stock. According to data from MarketBeat, WhiteHorse Finance presently has a consensus rating of “Hold” and an average price target of $13.67.
WhiteHorse Finance Company Profile
WhiteHorse Finance, Inc is an externally managed, non-diversified, closed-end management investment company that has elected to be treated as a business development company under the Investment Company Act of 1940. Our stock is publicly traded on the NASDAQ exchange under the ticker symbol ”WHF”. We have senior notes listed on the NASDAQ exchange under the ticker symbol “WHFBL“.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WhiteHorse Finance (WHF)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for WhiteHorse Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WhiteHorse Finance and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.