Prosus (OTCMKTS:PROSF – Get Rating)’s share price was down 2.3% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $71.31 and last traded at $71.31. Approximately 122 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 95% from the average daily volume of 2,416 shares. The stock had previously closed at $73.00.
Prosus Stock Down 2.3 %
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $73.75 and a 200 day simple moving average of $71.88.
Prosus N.V. engages in the e-commerce and internet businesses. The company operates internet platforms, such as classifieds, payments and fintech, food delivery, travel, education technology, etail, health, ventures, social, and other internet platforms. It has operations in Latin and North America, the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, and internationally.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Prosus (PROSF)
- Toll Brothers Rises On Results, But The Roof Is In Place
- It’s Time To Try On VF Corporation’s 6% Yield
- PetCo Management Getting it Right? Earnings Beat Says Yes
- Axcelis Stock In Buy Range After Chart Breakout, Strong Guidance
- Kohl’s 10% Yield Comes Into High Fashion
Receive News & Ratings for Prosus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Prosus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.