PT Bank Central Asia Tbk (OTCMKTS:PBCRF – Get Rating)’s share price shot up 0.4% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $0.62 and last traded at $0.62. 2,156 shares were traded during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $0.61.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
A number of brokerages have recently commented on PBCRF. The Goldman Sachs Group began coverage on shares of PT Bank Central Asia Tbk in a research report on Tuesday, May 2nd. They set a “sell” rating on the stock. HSBC lowered shares of PT Bank Central Asia Tbk from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Monday, May 1st.
PT Bank Central Asia Tbk Price Performance
The company’s fifty day moving average price is $0.60.
PT Bank Central Asia Tbk Company Profile
PT Bank Central Asia Tbk provides commercial banking and other financial services. It operates through the following segments: Loans, Treasury, and Others. The firm offers deposits account, transaction banking, electronic banking, cash management, credit cards, bank assurance, credit facilities, bank guarantees, export-import facilities, foreign exchange facilities, and investment products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PT Bank Central Asia Tbk (PBCRF)
- Toll Brothers Rises On Results, But The Roof Is In Place
- It’s Time To Try On VF Corporation’s 6% Yield
- PetCo Management Getting it Right? Earnings Beat Says Yes
- Axcelis Stock In Buy Range After Chart Breakout, Strong Guidance
- Kohl’s 10% Yield Comes Into High Fashion
Receive News & Ratings for PT Bank Central Asia Tbk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PT Bank Central Asia Tbk and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.