Agricultural Bank of China Limited (OTCMKTS:ACGBY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,300 shares, a decrease of 85.7% from the April 30th total of 9,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 24,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Agricultural Bank of China Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:ACGBY opened at $9.46 on Friday. The stock has a market capitalization of $132.43 billion, a P/E ratio of 3.67 and a beta of 0.25. The business has a 50-day moving average of $9.56 and a two-hundred day moving average of $8.87. Agricultural Bank of China has a fifty-two week low of $7.04 and a fifty-two week high of $10.41. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.72, a current ratio of 1.18 and a quick ratio of 1.18.
About Agricultural Bank of China
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Agricultural Bank of China (ACGBY)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Agricultural Bank of China Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Agricultural Bank of China and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.