Bion Environmental Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:BNET – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,800 shares, an increase of 1,300.0% from the April 30th total of 200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 15,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.2 days.
Bion Environmental Technologies Stock Down 2.3 %
Shares of BNET opened at $1.27 on Friday. Bion Environmental Technologies has a 52 week low of $0.51 and a 52 week high of $2.30. The company has a current ratio of 1.09, a quick ratio of 1.09 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.41. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $1.55 and a 200-day moving average of $1.48.
Bion Environmental Technologies Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bion Environmental Technologies (BNET)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Bion Environmental Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bion Environmental Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.