Cathedral Energy Services Ltd. (OTCMKTS:CETEF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 28,800 shares, a decline of 53.8% from the April 30th total of 62,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 70,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.4 days.
Cathedral Energy Services Price Performance
Shares of CETEF stock opened at C$0.54 on Friday. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is C$0.67 and its 200-day simple moving average is C$0.81. Cathedral Energy Services has a 12 month low of C$0.36 and a 12 month high of C$1.15.
About Cathedral Energy Services
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cathedral Energy Services (CETEF)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Cathedral Energy Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cathedral Energy Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.