Dollarama (OTCMKTS:DLMAF – Get Rating) had its price target hoisted by National Bank Financial from C$92.00 to C$93.00 in a research note issued to investors on Thursday, The Fly reports.
Separately, Royal Bank of Canada raised their price objective on Dollarama from C$95.00 to C$98.00 in a research note on Thursday.
Dollarama Price Performance
DLMAF opened at $60.02 on Thursday. Dollarama has a 52-week low of $54.43 and a 52-week high of $64.21. The business’s fifty day moving average is $60.73 and its 200-day moving average is $59.83.
Dollarama, Inc engages in the provision of online shopping services to various customers. It offers an assortment of general merchandise, consumable products, and seasonal items. The company was founded by Lawrence Rossy in 1992 and is headquartered in Montreal, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Dollarama (DLMAF)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Dollarama Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dollarama and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.