EDP – Energias de Portugal, S.A. (OTCMKTS:ELCPF – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 187,500 shares, an increase of 145.4% from the April 30th total of 76,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 4,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 38.3 days.
EDP – Energias de Portugal Price Performance
OTCMKTS ELCPF opened at $5.35 on Friday. EDP – Energias de Portugal has a 1-year low of $3.77 and a 1-year high of $5.60. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $5.34 and a 200-day moving average of $5.08.
EDP – Energias de Portugal Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on EDP – Energias de Portugal (ELCPF)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for EDP - Energias de Portugal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EDP - Energias de Portugal and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.