Nocopi Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:NNUP – Get Rating) shares crossed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $3.23 and traded as low as $3.16. Nocopi Technologies shares last traded at $3.30, with a volume of 1,817 shares changing hands.
Nocopi Technologies Stock Down 5.7 %
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $3.23 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $3.06.
Nocopi Technologies Company Profile
Nocopi Technologies, Inc engages in the development and distribution of document security products and licensing of reactive ink technologies for the entertainment, toy and educational product markets. It also develops and markets technologies for document and product authentication. The company was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in King of Prussia, PA.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nocopi Technologies (NNUP)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Nocopi Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nocopi Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.