Shares of Northern Vertex Mining Corp. (OTCMKTS:NHVCF – Get Rating) were down 2.6% on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $0.11 and last traded at $0.11. Approximately 10,524 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 50% from the average daily volume of 21,064 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.11.
Northern Vertex Mining Stock Down 2.6 %
The company has a fifty day moving average price of $0.14 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.13.
About Northern Vertex Mining
Elevation Gold Mining Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of mineral properties. It focuses on Moss Gold-Silver Projects located in Northwest Arizona. The company was founded on June 7, 2007 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Northern Vertex Mining (NHVCF)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Northern Vertex Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Northern Vertex Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.