PainReform Ltd. (NASDAQ:PRFX – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 7.3% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $0.46 and last traded at $0.54. 103,138 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 49% from the average session volume of 202,787 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.59.
PainReform Price Performance
The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.61 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.55. The firm has a market cap of $5.78 million, a PE ratio of -0.62 and a beta of -0.21.
PainReform (NASDAQ:PRFX – Get Rating) last announced its earnings results on Thursday, March 16th. The company reported ($0.29) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
PainReform Company Profile
PainReform Ltd., a clinical stage specialty pharmaceutical company, engages in the development of therapeutics that provides an extended period of post-surgical pain relief in Israel. It engages in developing PRF-110, a viscous clear oil-based solution that is instilled directly into the surgical wound to provide localized and extended post-operative analgesia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PainReform (PRFX)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for PainReform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PainReform and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.