Stock analysts at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Park City Group (NASDAQ:PCYG – Get Rating) in a report released on Friday. The brokerage set a “strong-buy” rating on the technology company’s stock.
Separately, DA Davidson lifted their price objective on Park City Group from $9.00 to $10.00 in a research note on Tuesday, May 16th.
Park City Group Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ:PCYG opened at $7.24 on Friday. Park City Group has a 1 year low of $4.31 and a 1 year high of $7.38. The firm has a market capitalization of $133.29 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 28.96 and a beta of 1.09. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $6.48 and its 200-day moving average price is $5.88.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Park City Group
About Park City Group
Park City Group, Inc is a software-as-a-service provider, which engages in the design, development, marketing, and support of proprietary software products. It offers cloud-based applications and services that address e-commerce, supply chain, food safety and compliance activities. The company was founded by Randall K.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Park City Group (PCYG)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Park City Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Park City Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.