Valeo SE (OTCMKTS:VLEEY – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 800 shares, an increase of 700.0% from the April 30th total of 100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 39,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Valeo Stock Up 1.8 %
Shares of OTCMKTS:VLEEY opened at $9.82 on Friday. The company has a current ratio of 0.89, a quick ratio of 0.67 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.10. Valeo has a one year low of $7.32 and a one year high of $11.58. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $9.87 and its 200 day simple moving average is $9.96.
Valeo Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Valeo (VLEEY)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Valeo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Valeo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.