Winland Holdings Co. (OTCMKTS:WELX – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,200 shares, a growth of 633.3% from the April 30th total of 300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 4,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.5 days.
Winland Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS WELX opened at $2.15 on Friday. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $2.04 and a 200-day simple moving average of $2.03. Winland has a 52 week low of $1.30 and a 52 week high of $2.90.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Winland (WELX)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Winland Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Winland and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.