Stratus Properties Inc. (NASDAQ:STRS – Get Rating) passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $20.89 and traded as high as $22.49. Stratus Properties shares last traded at $21.57, with a volume of 10,804 shares trading hands.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, StockNews.com assumed coverage on Stratus Properties in a research note on Thursday, May 18th. They issued a “sell” rating on the stock.
Stratus Properties Stock Up 0.7 %
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $20.89 and a 200-day moving average price of $21.65. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.42, a quick ratio of 2.90 and a current ratio of 2.90.
Institutional Trading of Stratus Properties
About Stratus Properties
Stratus Properties, Inc engages in the acquisition, development, and management of real estate assets. It operates through the following segments: Hotel, Entertainment, Real Estate Operations, and Leasing Operations. The Hotel segment manages W Austin Hotel and Residences. The Entertainment segment includes production studios and venues for live music, concerts, and private events.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Stratus Properties (STRS)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Stratus Properties Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stratus Properties and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.