VERSES AI Inc. (OTCMKTS:VRSSF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 173,800 shares, a growth of 117.5% from the April 30th total of 79,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 543,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.3 days.
VERSES AI Price Performance
Shares of VERSES AI stock opened at 1.49 on Friday. VERSES AI has a 12 month low of 0.39 and a 12 month high of 1.80.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on VERSES AI (VRSSF)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for VERSES AI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VERSES AI and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.