DoorDash (NYSE: DASH) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 5/8/2023 – DoorDash had its price target lowered by analysts at DA Davidson from $77.00 to $72.00.
- 5/5/2023 – DoorDash had its price target raised by analysts at Bank of America Co. from $80.00 to $82.00.
- 5/5/2023 – DoorDash had its price target raised by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. from $80.00 to $85.00.
- 5/5/2023 – DoorDash had its price target raised by analysts at UBS Group AG from $68.00 to $70.00.
- 5/5/2023 – DoorDash had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $70.00 to $75.00.
- 4/21/2023 – DoorDash is now covered by analysts at Roth Mkm. They set a “neutral” rating on the stock.
DoorDash Stock Performance
DoorDash stock opened at $66.50 on Friday. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $62.44 and its 200-day moving average price is $58.14. The stock has a market cap of $25.84 billion, a P/E ratio of -18.73 and a beta of 1.51. DoorDash, Inc. has a fifty-two week low of $41.37 and a fifty-two week high of $87.00.
DoorDash (NYSE:DASH – Get Rating) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, May 4th. The company reported ($0.41) EPS for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.56) by $0.15. The company had revenue of $2.04 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $1.92 billion. DoorDash had a negative net margin of 18.98% and a negative return on equity of 14.00%. On average, analysts predict that DoorDash, Inc. will post -1.74 earnings per share for the current year.
Insiders Place Their Bets
Institutional Investors Weigh In On DoorDash
Large investors have recently modified their holdings of the stock. Elequin Securities LLC bought a new stake in DoorDash during the fourth quarter worth about $25,000. Manchester Capital Management LLC purchased a new position in shares of DoorDash during the first quarter valued at approximately $25,000. Riverview Trust Co purchased a new position in shares of DoorDash during the fourth quarter valued at approximately $29,000. UMB Bank n.a. raised its holdings in shares of DoorDash by 42.3% during the fourth quarter. UMB Bank n.a. now owns 703 shares of the company’s stock valued at $34,000 after purchasing an additional 209 shares during the last quarter. Finally, CI Investments Inc. raised its holdings in shares of DoorDash by 122.4% during the fourth quarter. CI Investments Inc. now owns 714 shares of the company’s stock valued at $35,000 after purchasing an additional 393 shares during the last quarter. Institutional investors own 72.65% of the company’s stock.
DoorDash, Inc operates a logistics platform that connects merchants, consumers, and dashers in the United States and internationally. It operates DoorDash marketplace, which provides an array of services that enable merchants to solve mission-critical challenges, such as customer acquisition, delivery, insights and analytics, merchandising, payment processing, and customer support; and offers DoorDash Drive, a white-label logistics service; DoorDash Storefront that enables merchants to offer consumers on-demand access to e-commerce.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on DoorDash (DASH)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for DoorDash Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DoorDash Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.