Shares of Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. PFD DEP1/1000A (NASDAQ:HOVNP – Get Rating) passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $17.81 and traded as low as $16.90. Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. PFD DEP1/1000A shares last traded at $17.30, with a volume of 6,782 shares trading hands.
Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. PFD DEP1/1000A Price Performance
The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $17.81 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $18.35.
Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. PFD DEP1/1000A Dividend Announcement
The business also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Saturday, April 15th. Stockholders of record on Saturday, April 1st were issued a $0.4766 dividend. This represents a $1.91 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 11.02%. The ex-dividend date was Thursday, March 30th.
Insider Buying and Selling
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. PFD DEP1/1000A (HOVNP)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Hovnanian Enterprises Inc. PFD DEP1/1000A Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hovnanian Enterprises Inc. PFD DEP1/1000A and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.