Shares of LanzaTech Global, Inc. (NASDAQ:LNZA – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week low on Thursday . The company traded as low as $2.88 and last traded at $2.89, with a volume of 96363 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $3.23.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Roth Mkm started coverage on LanzaTech Global in a research note on Friday, May 12th. They issued a “buy” rating and a $8.00 price target for the company.
LanzaTech Global Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.03, a current ratio of 7.06 and a quick ratio of 7.06. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $3.42.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On LanzaTech Global
About LanzaTech Global
LanzaTech Global Inc converts waste carbon into materials such as sustainable fuels, fabrics, packaging and other products which people use in their daily lives. LanzaTech Global Inc, formerly known AMCI Acquisition Corp. II, is based in CHICAGO.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on LanzaTech Global (LNZA)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for LanzaTech Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LanzaTech Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.