Marui Group Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:MAURY – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 3,700 shares, an increase of 3,600.0% from the April 30th total of 100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 2,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1.3 days.
Marui Group Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS MAURY opened at $34.24 on Friday. The stock has a market cap of $3.56 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 21.95 and a beta of 0.52. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $32.39 and a 200 day simple moving average of $32.26. Marui Group has a 52 week low of $29.35 and a 52 week high of $38.90.
Marui Group Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Marui Group (MAURY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Marui Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Marui Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.