NASB Financial, Inc. (OTCMKTS:NASB – Get Rating) passed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $31.24 and traded as high as $33.00. NASB Financial shares last traded at $33.00, with a volume of 300 shares trading hands.
NASB Financial Trading Up 8.2 %
The firm has a market capitalization of $244.53 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 11.50 and a beta of 0.06. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $31.24 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $41.89.
NASB Financial (OTCMKTS:NASB – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, May 10th. The financial services provider reported $0.26 EPS for the quarter. The company had revenue of $22.66 million for the quarter.
NASB Financial Company Profile
NASB Financial, Inc operates as a bank holding company, which provides various banking and financial services. It offers residential, IRA, commercial, and construction lending products. The company was founded in April 1998 and is headquartered in Grandview, MO.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NASB Financial (NASB)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for NASB Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NASB Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.