QuoteMedia, Inc. (OTCMKTS:QMCI – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,400 shares, an increase of 2,300.0% from the April 30th total of 100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 38,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
QuoteMedia Stock Performance
Shares of QuoteMedia stock opened at $0.25 on Friday. QuoteMedia has a 52-week low of $0.13 and a 52-week high of $0.30. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.26 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.24.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on QuoteMedia (QMCI)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for QuoteMedia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for QuoteMedia and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.