Shares of Viking Energy Group, Inc. (OTCMKTS:VKIN – Get Rating) passed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.50 and traded as high as $0.56. Viking Energy Group shares last traded at $0.52, with a volume of 33,553 shares changing hands.
Viking Energy Group Stock Performance
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.50 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.41. The company has a quick ratio of 0.31, a current ratio of 0.67 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.03.
About Viking Energy Group
Viking Energy Group, Inc engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas properties. It owns and invests in oil and gas assets located in North America in Kansas, Missouri, Texas, Louisiana, and Mississippi. The firm operates through the following segments: Power Generation and, Oil and Gas.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Viking Energy Group (VKIN)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Viking Energy Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Viking Energy Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.