Centerra Gold Inc. (OTCMKTS:CAGDF – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $6.03 and traded as low as $5.78. Centerra Gold shares last traded at $5.90, with a volume of 67,180 shares traded.
Centerra Gold Stock Down 0.3 %
The company has a 50 day moving average of $6.03 and a 200 day moving average of $6.25.
Centerra Gold Company Profile
Centerra Gold Inc, a gold mining company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of gold and copper properties in North America, Asia, and internationally. Its flagship projects include the 100% owned Kumtor gold mine located in the Kyrgyz Republic; the Mount Milligan gold-copper mine located in British Columbia, Canada; and the Ã-ksÃ¼t Gold Mine located in Turkey.
- Five stocks we like better than Centerra Gold
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- One of these 5 Pet Care Stocks Can Be the Next Short Squeeze
- What is a Low P/E Ratio and What Does it Tell Investors?
- 3 High Short Interest Stocks that Investors are Getting Wrong
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- Retail Theft Rises: Two Ways For Investors To Beat Shrinkage
Receive News & Ratings for Centerra Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Centerra Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.