Earthport plc (LON:EPO – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 37.70 ($0.48) and traded as high as GBX 37.70 ($0.48). Earthport shares last traded at GBX 37.70 ($0.48), with a volume of 55,545 shares changing hands.
Earthport Price Performance
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is GBX 37.70 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 37.70. The company has a market cap of £240.49 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -20.94.
Earthport Plc, a financial services company, provides payment services in the United Kingdom, rest of Europe, North America, and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Transactional and Professional Services. It offers cross-border payment services through the combination of a network of segregated bank accounts in various geographies; software that mirrors the movements of funds from bank to bank; and the knowledge base embedded in the platform and the organization related to each of the countries.
- Five stocks we like better than Earthport
- Do ETFs Pay Dividends? What You Need to Know
- One of these 5 Pet Care Stocks Can Be the Next Short Squeeze
- What Are Dividends? Buy the Best Dividend Stocks
- 3 High Short Interest Stocks that Investors are Getting Wrong
- What Does a Stock Split Mean?
- Retail Theft Rises: Two Ways For Investors To Beat Shrinkage
Receive News & Ratings for Earthport Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Earthport and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.