Genesis Emerging Markets Fund (LON:GSS – Get Free Report) shares passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 869 ($11.09) and traded as high as GBX 874 ($11.15). Genesis Emerging Markets Fund shares last traded at GBX 869 ($11.09), with a volume of 27,013 shares.
Genesis Emerging Markets Fund Stock Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 869 and a two-hundred day moving average of GBX 869. The stock has a market cap of £1.06 billion and a PE ratio of 6.18.
Genesis Emerging Markets Fund Company Profile
Genesis Emerging Markets Fund is a closed ended equity mutual fund launched by Genesis Asset Managers, LLP. The fund is managed by Genesis Investment Management, LLP. It invests in the public equity markets of emerging countries across the globe. The fund invests in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors.
- Five stocks we like better than Genesis Emerging Markets Fund
- What Are the FAANG Stocks and Are They Good Investments?
- One of these 5 Pet Care Stocks Can Be the Next Short Squeeze
- What Are Trending Stocks? Trending Stocks Explained
- 3 High Short Interest Stocks that Investors are Getting Wrong
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- Retail Theft Rises: Two Ways For Investors To Beat Shrinkage
Receive News & Ratings for Genesis Emerging Markets Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Genesis Emerging Markets Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.