Jin Medical International Ltd. (NASDAQ:ZJYL – Get Free Report) saw a significant growth in short interest in the month of August. As of August 15th, there was short interest totalling 22,100 shares, a growth of 274.6% from the July 31st total of 5,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 207,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days. Currently, 1.5% of the shares of the stock are short sold.
Jin Medical International Price Performance
Shares of Jin Medical International stock opened at $10.79 on Friday. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $11.34. Jin Medical International has a 12-month low of $4.84 and a 12-month high of $20.80.
Jin Medical International Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Jin Medical International
- Short Selling: How to Short a Stock
- One of these 5 Pet Care Stocks Can Be the Next Short Squeeze
- How to Calculate Stock Profit
- 3 High Short Interest Stocks that Investors are Getting Wrong
- 3 Best Fintech Stocks for a Portfolio Boost
- Retail Theft Rises: Two Ways For Investors To Beat Shrinkage
Receive News & Ratings for Jin Medical International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jin Medical International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.