NovAccess Global Inc. (OTCMKTS:XSNX – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large drop in short interest in August. As of August 15th, there was short interest totalling 400 shares, a drop of 71.4% from the July 31st total of 1,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 2,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.2 days.
NovAccess Global Stock Performance
Shares of XSNX opened at $0.11 on Friday. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.11 and a 200-day moving average of $0.15. NovAccess Global has a one year low of $0.06 and a one year high of $0.42.
NovAccess Global Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than NovAccess Global
- What Investors Need to Know to Beat the Market
- One of these 5 Pet Care Stocks Can Be the Next Short Squeeze
- How to Invest in Lithium and Lithium Stocks
- 3 High Short Interest Stocks that Investors are Getting Wrong
- Video Game Stocks: How to Invest in Gaming
- Retail Theft Rises: Two Ways For Investors To Beat Shrinkage
Receive News & Ratings for NovAccess Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NovAccess Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.