OMV Aktiengesellschaft (OTCMKTS:OMVJF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest in August. As of August 15th, there was short interest totalling 560,200 shares, a decrease of 27.1% from the July 31st total of 768,600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 300 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 1,867.3 days.
OMV Aktiengesellschaft Stock Performance
OMVJF opened at $45.40 on Friday. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $43.84 and its 200 day moving average price is $45.78. OMV Aktiengesellschaft has a 12-month low of $38.43 and a 12-month high of $52.84. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.28, a current ratio of 1.75 and a quick ratio of 1.41.
About OMV Aktiengesellschaft
- Five stocks we like better than OMV Aktiengesellschaft
- How to Invest in EV Charging Stations
- 2 Stocks to Get You Ready for the Holiday Season
- How to Invest in Apparel Stocks
- Profit Potential: 5 Undervalued Stocks With High Dividend Yields
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/21 – 8/25
Receive News & Ratings for OMV Aktiengesellschaft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OMV Aktiengesellschaft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.