American Rebel Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:AREBW – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest in August. As of August 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,900 shares, a drop of 32.1% from the July 31st total of 2,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 8,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.2 days.
American Rebel Price Performance
NASDAQ:AREBW opened at $0.01 on Tuesday. American Rebel has a one year low of $0.00 and a one year high of $0.14. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $0.02 and a 200-day moving average of $0.03.
American Rebel Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than American Rebel
- What is the NASDAQ Stock Exchange?
- 3 Reasons High-Yield Bloomin’ Brands is About to Blossom
- What Are Utility Stocks? An Overview of the Utilities Sector
- 5 Computer Vision Stocks with a Clear Path to Growth
- How to Invest in the FAANG Stocks
- 3 Reasons Workday Stock Is Setting Up For A New Rally
Receive News & Ratings for American Rebel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for American Rebel and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.