Guggenheim Enhanced Equity Income Fund (NYSEARCA:GPM – Get Free Report)’s stock price fell 1.8% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $9.87 and last traded at $9.89. 868,500 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 299% from the average session volume of 217,604 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.07.
Guggenheim Enhanced Equity Income Fund Price Performance
The business’s 50 day moving average is $9.89 and its 200 day moving average is $9.89.
- Five stocks we like better than Guggenheim Enhanced Equity Income Fund
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- 3 Reasons High-Yield Bloomin’ Brands is About to Blossom
- What Are Trending Stocks? Trending Stocks Explained
- 5 Computer Vision Stocks with a Clear Path to Growth
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Split Calculator
- 3 Reasons Workday Stock Is Setting Up For A New Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Guggenheim Enhanced Equity Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Guggenheim Enhanced Equity Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.