Bowl America Incorporated (NYSEAMERICAN:BWL.A – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $9.10. Bowl America shares last traded at $8.90, with a volume of 3,800 shares traded.
Bowl America Price Performance
The stock has a market cap of $45.92 million, a PE ratio of -29.67 and a beta of 0.70. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.07, a quick ratio of 4.06 and a current ratio of 4.26.
Bowl America Company Profile
Bowl America Incorporated is engaged in the entertainment business. The Company is engaged in the operation of bowling centers, with food and beverage service in each center. As of July 3, 2016, the Company and its subsidiaries operated 18 bowling centers, including 10 centers located in metropolitan Washington, District of Columbia; one center in metropolitan Baltimore, Maryland; four centers in metropolitan Richmond, Virginia, and three centers in metropolitan Jacksonville, Florida.
- Five stocks we like better than Bowl America
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- 3 Inexpensive Mid Cap Tech Stocks With Good Growth Prospects
- What Is WallStreetBets and What Stocks Are They Targeting?
- 3 Reasons the Dick’s Sporting Goods Selloff Is a Steal
- Investing in Commodities: What Are They? How to Invest in Them
- Foot Locker Stock Takes a Big Hit…Is It a Retail Bargain?
Receive News & Ratings for Bowl America Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bowl America and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.