Shares of Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCMKTS:COCSF – Get Free Report) crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $8.38 and traded as high as $8.65. Coca-Cola FEMSA shares last traded at $8.65, with a volume of 13,322 shares.
Coca-Cola FEMSA Stock Performance
The business has a 50-day moving average price of $8.38 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $8.26.
About Coca-Cola FEMSA
Coca-Cola FEMSA, SAB. de C.V., a franchise bottler, produces, markets, sells, and distributes Coca-Cola trademark beverages. The company offers sparkling beverages, including colas and flavored sparkling beverages; and waters and other beverages, such as juice drinks, coffee, teas, milk, value-added dairy products, sports and energy drinks, alcoholic beverages, and plant-based drinks.
- Five stocks we like better than Coca-Cola FEMSA
- What Are MATANA Stocks?
- 3 Inexpensive Mid Cap Tech Stocks With Good Growth Prospects
- How to Invest in Blockchain Stocks Step by Step
- 3 Reasons the Dick’s Sporting Goods Selloff Is a Steal
- How to Start Investing in Real Estate
- Foot Locker Stock Takes a Big Hit…Is It a Retail Bargain?
Receive News & Ratings for Coca-Cola FEMSA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Coca-Cola FEMSA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.