HC Wainwright reissued their buy rating on shares of Cybin (NYSEAMERICAN:CYBN – Free Report) in a report issued on Tuesday, Benzinga reports. HC Wainwright currently has a $10.00 price target on the stock.
Separately, Cantor Fitzgerald reissued an overweight rating and issued a $3.00 price target on shares of Cybin in a research report on Tuesday.
Cybin Price Performance
Cybin (NYSEAMERICAN:CYBN – Get Free Report) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, June 27th. The company reported ($0.05) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, meeting analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.05). Analysts forecast that Cybin will post -0.19 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Cybin Inc, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing psychedelic-based therapeutics. The company's development pipeline includes CYB003, a deuterated psilocybin analog, which is in Phase 1/2a clinical trial to treat major depressive and alcohol use disorders; CYB004, a deuterated dimethyltryptamine, which is in Phase 1 clinical trial for treating generalized anxiety disorders; and CYB005, a phenethylamine derivative, which in in preclinical stage to treat neuroinflammation.
- Five stocks we like better than Cybin
- How to Invest in Casino Stocks
- 3 Inexpensive Mid Cap Tech Stocks With Good Growth Prospects
- Quiet Period Expirations Explained
- 3 Reasons the Dick’s Sporting Goods Selloff Is a Steal
- Stock Market Holidays 2022-2025 – Here’s When the NYSE and NASDAQ Will be Closed
- Foot Locker Stock Takes a Big Hit…Is It a Retail Bargain?
Receive News & Ratings for Cybin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cybin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.